The TMI Tag

Wednesday 1st November

Today's blog post is the TMI tag, which is a YouTube channel tag, but it's something I want to do but haven't got the time or patience to film and edit a video right now!

  1. What are you currently wearing? Black skinny jeans, slipper boots, burgundy knitted jumper, and a black vest. 
  2. Have you ever been in love? Interesting question… I follow the ancient Greeks and their 8 types of love; eros (erotic), philia (affectionate), storge (familiar), ludus (playful), mania (obsessive), pragma (enduring), philautia (self love), and agape (selfless). By these types of love, I’d say I’ve been in love. I’ve experienced philia (platonic/affectionate love), storge (familiar), mania (obsessive), ludus (playful), philautia (self) and agape (selfless) love. The worst love to be in was mania because I didn’t feel like a whole person without the person I was with, but once that relationship had gone I realised how wrong I was about not being a whole person. I’m definitely a whole person now, which has led to me experiencing philautia/self love, which isn’t necessary narcissism, but just being able to love myself and be comfortable in my own skin. 
  3. Did you ever have a terrible break-up? Who hasn’t? What break up isn’t terrible? And it depends what you mean by break up. I recently ended things with someone I was sort of dating and that wasn’t terrible, but it was a form of breaking up. The last serious relationship I was in ended horribly with a lot of crying and being unsure of where I was going and what I was going to do. That was definitely a terrible break up.
  4. How old are you? 23 
  5. How tall are you? 5 foot 5/6 I think? I’ve got no idea. 
  6. How much do you weigh? I was 13 stone last time I weighed myself but that was a couple of weeks ago. 
  7. Do you have any piercings? I have a fair few, yes. 11 in fact. 
  8. Do you have any tattoos? I have 4 tattoos. 
  9. What’s your favourite drink? Alcoholic or non-alcoholic? Also, why did that spring to mind as the go-to response? Oops. Ermm alcoholic drink is Southern Comfort, Lemonade and Lime, and non-alcoholic is probably a good ol’ cup of tea; a little bit of soya milk and one and a half sugars. 
  10. What’s your favourite song? Mr Brightside by the Killers 
  11. What’s your Zodiac sign? Cancer 
  12. How long does it take you to shower? Depends whether I’m on a night out or not… Usually 10 minutes. 
  13. What’s your favourite show? Game of Thrones or Friends
  14. Favourite band? Rascal Flatts 
  15. Something you really miss? I don’t really miss anything, to be honest. Anything that’s left my life has done so freely and without any regret. If I didn’t want something to leave then I wouldn’t have let it out my life, if that makes sense? Everything happens for a reason! 
  16. Where do you go when you’re sad? Depends on where I am when I’m sad. If I’m sad at work I go to my safe place which is my friend’s classroom, or if I’m sad at home I’ll stay in my room, or if I’m sad in public I’ll go to a bookshop or a library. The best place for me to go when I'm sad in London is the Planetarium.
  17. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? If I’m going to work it takes me about 30 minutes but if I’m going out for the day it can take up to an hour
  18. Have you ever been in a physical fight? As in being the one attacking someone? No. I’ve broken or helped break up my fair share of fights though. 
  19. What turns you on? I’m going to answer this as ‘what do you find attractive in someone else’? Intelligence, humour, compassion, equality, good looks etc. Someone who I can hold a conversation or have a laugh with but also cares about other people and takes pride in their looks (without being arrogant or vain). 
  20. What turns you off? Again, ‘what do you find unattractive in someone else’? Arrogance or sexism. I can’t stand people who think they’re better than someone else. FYI, you’re not. 
  21. Quality you look for in a partner? Ermm, I’ve listed them already, and it’s difficult because there’s a lot of qualities I look for! Attentiveness would be a top contender for me; someone that pays attention to what I say or what I do and takes an interest, who wants to ask about my day and cares about my reply. I’ve had too many conversations with someone who’d rather discuss themselves than listen to what I’ve got to say. 
  22. What’s your favourite colour? Baby pink or light blue, maybe also mint green. 
  23. Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood. Country music is my favourite genre, and that can be loud or soft! 
  24. Favourite quote? It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities; Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. 
  25. Favourite actor? Kenneth Branagh 
  26. The reason I made a blog? I wanted to share my adventures/opinions/skills with people
  27. Do you have any fears? Arachnophobia is my number one fear. I freeze when I see a spider and I can’t get comfortable until I know that spider has been removed far away from me. I also have claustrophobia, acrophobia, and thalassophobia. I can’t cope in crowded places unless I can see the sky and/or a clear exit, I don’t do heights and can get vertigo, and the sea absolutely terrifies me; I don’t like not knowing what’s around or underneath me when I’m in the sea or on a boat on the sea. I get really uncomfortable and anxious when I’m on the sea. 
  28. What’s the last thing that made you cry? I haven’t cried in a while… I guess the last thing that made me cry was a few weeks ago when I’d had a really rough day at work and I got to spend the evening with two of my best friends and I got overwhelmed with love and support I ended up crying when I got home. 
  29. Meaning behind your blog name? I love sunflowers, books, and crafts
  30. Last time you said you loved someone? About 4 hours ago; I told Laura I loved her as we passed in the corridor. 
  31. Last book you read? Spiderwick Chronicles; Field Guide by Holly Black. 
  32. The book you’re currently reading? A Brief Affair by Margaret Leroy 
  33. Last show you watched? Big Bang Theory
  34. Last place you were? Work 
  35. Last sport you played? Dodgeball 
  36. Last person you spoke to? My dad 
  37. Last song you sang? Deeper Shade of Blue by Steps (not even sorry) 
  38. Favourite chat up line? Are you from the south? Because you’re the only ten I see
  39. Have you ever used it? No, I really should though, I think it's a winner! 
  40. Do you have a crush? Crush is a bit of a childish word. Do I like someone? Yes
  41. The relationship between you and the last person you text? Tom; he’s one of my best friends. 
  42. Favourite food? Ohhhh… bacon
  43. Place you want to visit? Tennessee or India. Tennessee is more realistic. 
  44. What’s the last time you kissed someone? Depends… I kiss my parents on the cheek, but my last proper kiss with someone was a few weeks ago
  45. Last time you were insulted? At work today
  46. Favourite flavour of sweet? Strawberry 
  47. What instruments do you play? I’m quite the agogo bell player. 
  48. Favourite piece of jewellery? My rings
  49. Last time you hung out with anyone? One of my best friends Emily, which was about an hour ago
  50. Who should answer these questions next? Whoever wants to!



And for you to answer yourself:
  1. What are you currently wearing?
  2. Have you ever been in love?
  3. Did you ever had a terrible breakup?
  4. How old are you?
  5. How tall are you?
  6. How much do you weigh?
  7. Do you have any piercings?
  8. Do you have any tattoos?
  9. What’s your favorite drink?
  10. What’s your favorite song?
  11. What’s your Zodiac sign?
  12. How long does it take you to shower?
  13. What’s favorite show?
  14. What’s your favorite bands?
  15. Something you really miss?
  16. Where do you go when you’re sad?
  17. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
  18. Have you ever been in a physical fight?
  19. What turns you on?
  20. What turns you off?
  21. Quality you look for in a partner?
  22. What’s your favorite color?
  23. Loud music or soft?
  24. Favorite Quote?
  25. Favorite actor?
  26. The reason you joined YouTube?
  27. Do you have any fears? What they are?
  28. What’s the last thing that made you cry?
  29. Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
  30. Last time you said you loved someone?
  31. Last book you read?
  32. The book you’re currently reading?
  33. Last show you watched?
  34. Last place you were?
  35. Last sport you played?
  36. Who’s the last person you talked to?
  37. Last song you sang?
  38. Favorite chat up line?
  39. Have you ever used it?
  40. Do you have a crush?
  41. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
  42. Favorite food?
  43. Place you want to visit?
  44. What’s the last time you kissed someone?
  45. Last time you were insulted?
  46. Favorite flavor of sweet?
  47. What instruments do you play??
  48. Favorite piece of jewelry?
  49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
  50. Who should answer these questions next? Tag them……

Comments

  1. First time I've read your blog Zoë! Really like it!! ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts