Autumn Fashion

October 2nd 2016

Hello! It's been a month since I last posted, and what a busy month it's been! I started my new job which has been absolutely incredible, but it's so exhausting. I've made some really lovely friends with the people I work with and I feel really settled; it's as if I've worked there forever. As I've been working (almost) full time, I've barely had a chance to do anything, and so there's not really been anything to blog about. But, as it's now October and we're officially into autumn (my favourite season), I can get excited about autumn fashion! 


I absolutely love autumn. I love jumpers, leggings, jeans, boots, scarves, hats, gloves, all of it! I went a bit mad with shopping after I got my first paycheque (isn't that what you're supposed to do?) and got some new clothes to update my wardrobe!



Black Fine Knit Contrast Panel Tunic Dress, £19.99, New Look




Mustard Knitted Jumper, £10, Primark




Jumper in Wool Mix with Button Detail in Forest Green, £35, Asos





Wide Fit Suedette Western Boots, £27.99, New Look




Cable Knit Tights, £2.50, Primark




Burgundy Ring Strap Wrap Front Mini Skirt, £19.99, New Look




Red Fine Knit Colour Block Tunic Dress, £19.99, New Look






I love wearing baggy, knitted jumpers in autumn, and I also love tartan! I'm going to be wearing so much tartan over the next few months. Burgundy is a new colour I've gotten into to try and add a bit of colour to my wardrobe! I realised my wardrobe changes dramatically when it comes to autumn. In summer and spring I wear bright colours and floral patterns, opting for a vintage style look. As soon as it turns autumn I go to block colours, tartan patterns, and black. I need more ankle boots, there's no want involved! I've got about 5 pairs but it's not enough. First world problems, ey?



Anyway, thank you for reading this long overdue post! Hope you enjoyed it, and happy October!






Comments

Popular Posts